The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Local & regional routes Tuesday through Saturday - home daily. 95% no touch freight - all drop & hook. Some dedicated runs. Average 2,300 miles per week. Must be willing to get doubles endorsement and pull double pups - company will train.
.42 cpm. If driver works all 5 days will earn $840 per week minimum. Direct placement opportunity.
1 year minimum verifiable Class A experience. Clean MVR, accident free. Able to pass DOT drug screen and physical and criminal background check.
Responsible for the development and modification of manufacturing methods and processes. Provides engineering and quality oversight to foundry operations.
• Apply knowledge of product design, tooling, fabrication, and materials to develop, optimize, document, and maintain foundry processes, work instructions, and methods.
• Improve productivity and part quality through process stability and repeatability.
• Document and engineer riser and gatings and improvements.
Provide direct nursing care and education to meet the needs of patient population and assist other nursing staff members and department providers in the provision of quality care. Perform administrative duties to maximize department efficiency. Ensure positive customer experience.
Salary is $60K+ DOE. Comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is looking for a candidate to work on their fleet of heavy vehicles.
• Reviews and verifies part / service requests
• Performs inspections and / or repairs on units
• Removes and stores any loose, broken or spare parts to maintain clean work areas including lift areas and general shop areas
Pay is $16+ per hour - will pay considerably more for a well-qualified candidate. Strong benefits package including health insurance. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is looking for a candidate to drive in the area - home every night.
Pay is $16+ per hour. Strong benefits package including health insurance. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year minimum verifiable Class A experience
• Clean MVR, accident free
• Able to pass DOT drug screen and physical and criminal background check
Our client is growing & looking for P&C agents. Candidates must be self-motivated - required to hit sales objectives with little supervision. Our client has over 40 insurance companies they do business with. Their current agents have over 90% closing ratios.
$35K base + bonuses + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have 2+ years experience in the industry.
Responsible for performing all assigned automobile body repair and detail work by performing the following duties.
Our client is looking for a hands-on candidate to oversee 2nd shift activity.
Pay rate is $16+ DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years CNC mill and lathe operating experience with troubleshooting & machine setup experience preferred. Supervisory experience and familiarity with Mazak CNC mills & lathe controls a plus. The candidate must be able to work with and comprehend prints, machining setup sheets, work instructions, and quality inspection documents.
Proficiency in turning, milling and grinding with manual and computerized equipment is a must. The ideal candidate will be able to measure dimensions of less than .001 inch and be versed in using micrometers, verniers, indicators, sine plates, coordinate measuring machines, etc.
Pay rate $18+ DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is seeking a candidate skilled at preparing estimates and creating cost proposals.
• Should be proficient in interpreting blueprints and performing take offs to prepare time, cost, material and labor estimates.
• Solicit pricing from material vendors and sub-contractors.
• Develop project schedules to ensure projects can be completed to meet requirements and client resources are used efficiently.