The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of production personnel to meet production timetables Responsible for overseeing tooling, fixture, and gauge design and engineering drawing mark ups per job launch plans, confirms that job launch program action items are accomplished on time, and confirms process capabilities by conducting feasibility studies etc.
• Ownership of assigned programs through to completion or maturity
• Participate in customer design review and quotations using designated software
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing primary healthcare to patients and families, from pediatrics to geriatrics, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention and management, patient education and counseling. Collaborates with a physician following established guidelines as required and within established scope of practice.
• Performing subjective history and objective testing
• Developing treatment plans
• Performing tests and procedures as indicated by diagnosis
To provide professional dryer vent cleaning, repair, rerouting, and maintenance services for residential, multi-unit and commercial locations.
• Present yourself in a professional manner at all times & uphold company image
• Provide customer with a complete assessment upon arrival to the home
• Professionally service customer’s dryer vent system as indicated by inspection results
• Offer additional applicable products / services based on the inspection results
• Accurately and legibly provide assessment and invoice when applicable
Candidates needed to paint and prep various types of materials with a heavy emphasis on structural steel. The work involves sandblasting steel and applying epoxy and urethane coatings.
Pay $20+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have 3+ years of industrial painting experience (using zinc, epoxy and urethane paints) and solid work history. Steel fabrication experience would be a major plus.
Will deliver (and unload) equipment and materials to local worksites. Must have flexibility to occasionally work nights & weekends. May also travel out of town periodically.
Pay is $17.50+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
2 years verifiable commercial driving experience, a solid MVR and the ability to pass a DOT drug screen and physical required.
Our client is seeking a candidate who can take charge of a project and has no trouble making decisions.
• Expertise in all engine diagnostics & general maintenance including tune-ups, oil changes and general service
• Working knowledge of computer databases such as ALLDATA & Identifix
• Aptitude with a computer scan tool is mandatory
• The ability to plan and keep work area organized
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to become an integral part of their team. They would prefer someone with experience with Microsoft Servers, VMware, Server Migration, as well as Microsoft 365 Migration but are willing to train the right candidate if necessary. They have no contract positions - all staff are employees.
• Setting up and troubleshooting Microsoft servers and VMware
o Exchange servers
• 365 Migrations
• Desktop configuration
The Inspector is responsible for rewinding, inspecting and packaging labels to customer specifications. In addition, this individual is also responsible for maintaining and meeting all internal requirements.
• Inspect all labels prior to shipment, identifying defects (ex. incorrect label information, color inaccuracies, label count) and ensure correction
• Verify jobs and job categories for accuracy
• Upon successful inspection, complete requisite shipping documentation
The Press Apprentice is responsible for assisting press operators with set-up, cleanup, job changes, and pre-stage when required.
A local firm is looking for a candidate to lead their growing team of architects. Path to ownership stake.
• is responsible for supervising and directing the daily tasks of all personnel in the architectural division
• is responsible for overseeing the development and management of owner-architect agreements, subconsultant-architect agreements, funding programs involving architectural projects, owner-contractor agreements, bid-phase services and construction period services on architectural projects