The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Our client is looking for an electrician experienced with industrial / commercial installation & repair
• Understanding safe working practices with live electrical systems
• Understanding practices for making medium voltage systems safe to work on
• Understanding and applying lockout / tagout process and arc flash safety
• Understanding of wire and conduit sizing, grounding, as well as how to make adjustments for environmental factors
• Ability to perform electrical calculations
Our client is looking for an experienced technician - must have at least a Class B license with tanker and hazmat endorsements (or the ability to get them).
Pay is $20+ per hour DOE. Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed. Direct placement opportunity.
Dedicated runs - home every week.
.66 cpm plus drop & hook pay ($1,500+ weekly average) plus 1 paid week off for every 9 weeks worked. Direct placement opportunity.
• 1 year minimum verifiable Class A experience
• Clean MVR, accident free
• Able to pass DOT drug screen and physical and criminal background check
• Must have doubles endorsement.
Our client is looking for someone to diagnose and repair truck and trailer maintenance issues.
• Perform preventative maintenance inspections on all equipment, including but not limited to, inspections of all tractors and trailers
• Ensure that all parts and labor are accurately charged
• Install heavy components (starters, clutches, brake drums, etc.)
Pay is $17+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Will manage the maintenance of multiple apartment buildings.
• daily maintenance of all common areas including halls, stairs, laundries, community room, office and entry foyers
• all exterior maintenance including lawns, plant materials, walks, parking areas, snow removal and site lights
• maintenance of solid waste collection facilities
• engine maintenance on all ground equipment including snow blowers and lawn mowers
1. Reads and reviews job orders received daily
2. Performs the necessary work requested by the customer to include engine, body, electrical, air conditioning, brake work steering, suspension and wheel alignment
3. Completes state inspections with the use of the NYS emission inspection computer as assigned
4. Operates vehicle and van lifts in a safe manner
5. Purchases, upkeeps and stores own tools
Pay is $20+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
Works with adults in an outpatient behavioral health clinic program
• Carries full caseload and provides clinical services consistent with clinic productivity standards
• Formally completes risk assessment as part of clinical assessment, treatment plan review, and completes and updates wellness plans in conjunction with changes in client circumstances
• Utilizes evidence-based approaches where applicable and practice conforms to professional standards.
Our client is looking for a leader to oversee their sales efforts in central New York. Experience in the furniture industry a must. Will travel in the area and must be able to work occasional nights, weekends & holidays.
Salary is $80K+ with significant bonus potential and a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 7+ years of sales & sales management experience required
• Must maintain a valid drivers license throughout employment
Responsible for managing and growing customer accounts. Schedule can be four days per week with no weekends.
• Drive a truck along an established route and service and sell within an existing customer base
• It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor / outdoor position
• Must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards and pro-actively solve customer concerns
Pay is $17.50 per hour to start with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is seeking a candidate to drive non-commercial trucks around their facility and load & unload them.
Pay is $15 per hour with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• 2+ years applicable experience
• Have an valid driver's license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• High School Diploma / GED