The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
The Associate Service Writer proactively and reactively coordinates repairs for the fleet by ascertaining performance problems and services requested / required, verifying warranty and service contract coverages, developing estimates, planning technicians, scheduling outside vendors & reviewing and completing repair orders
• Processes requests for repair (internal & outside repair)
• Schedules work onsite and relative to outside PM
• Develops daily schedule with technician assignment
• Provides road service truck with all schedulable work
Our client is seeking general laborers with a construction background to join their team.
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. A solid benefits package is offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Clean NYS Driver's license
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
• Good physical condition to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Minimum of 2+ years verifiable experience in the construction industry
• OSHA 10 certified (preferred)
The primary function of the Sales Coordinator is to coordinate efforts and provide support to all of our client's outside sales representatives.
• Coordinate efforts to expand sales market share with conquest accounts & regaining lost customers
• Assist Director of Sales to develop and execute an account level sales plan for each selling season
• Participate in developing pricing strategies for specific conquest and target accounts as well as lost and lower margin accounts
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience framing and installing drywall.
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
2+ years experience in a construction environment required.
The Supply Manager is responsible for all aspects of sourcing and storing our client's raw materials.
1. Maintaining and further developing a supplier network aligned with our client's strategic plan
2. Maintaining a master supply plan that reflects annual supply goals and regularly updating progress against the plan
3. Building a supplier quality feedback program including defining, implementing data collection and delivery
4. Paying suppliers accurately, clearly and on a timely basis
Hands on support of the daily activities of production including efficiency, quality, and safety objectives.
• Work collaboratively with the supervisor to troubleshoot and meet production objectives.
• Execute computer programs used during production.
• Perform specific safety activities and maintain logs.
• Participate in monitoring quality meeting and then implement corrective action.
• Assist in training and cross training of new and existing employees.
Seeking a strong candidate for a busy 15 provider specialty practice.
Salary is $90K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP / PA licensure, Bachelors degree and a minimum 2+ years experience.
Our client is seeking a talented project engineer to join their structural engineering department. The ideal candidate will be a licensed engineer with a strong interest in the structural engineering of buildings and architectural design and is committed to professional growth and excellence.
• Analyze and design structural steel, concrete, masonry, cold-formed steel, and wood-framed structures in conformance with governing building codes and design standards