The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Our client is growing & looking for P&C agents. Candidates must be self-motivated - required to hit sales objectives with little supervision. Our client has over 40 insurance companies they do business with. Their current agents have over 90% closing ratios.
$35K base + bonuses + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have 2+ years experience in the industry.
Develop plumbing / fire protection systems for educational, institutional, industrial, healthcare, and commercial facilities.
• Work with technical teams such as project engineers, project managers, project architects to support design development.
• Lead the design development by creating reports, calculations, drawings, cost estimates, specifications, and deliverables.
• Travel to project sites to verify conditions and installation during construction.
• Approve submittals and support RFI responses during construction administrations.
Will perform a variety of civil engineering functions in support of a growing, multi-disciplinary site development design group. The work required is diverse and ranges from general civil engineering duties to technical work that requires strong capabilities in Civil 3D, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Haestad Hydrology & Hydraulics Software and Adobe Acrobat. Typical work efforts include site design, site grading, storm water management, sediment & erosion control, road & highway design and utility design.
Our client is seeking a Civil Designer with excellent CAD skills. Candidates should be familiar with land development (including site plan design), grading, roadways, utilities, erosion / sediment control design, and storm water management.
Salary is $52K+ DOE + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Must have 4+ years applicable experience
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Proficiency in Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite & Civil 3D
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The driver will load, unload, transport and deliver client products from warehouse to assigned customer locations meeting all company and statutory requirements. The driver is also responsible for collecting cash and maintaining accurate records for COD customers, receiving and regulatory compliance.
• Pick up loaded trailers of client products from warehouse for delivery to assigned customer locations. Review route sheets, customer orders, delivery instructions and product package sheets etc. to ensure complete orders are included and available for customer delivery.
The primary function of the Mechanical Technician is to inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles, trucks and buses that run on gasoline, diesel, electricity, or alternative fuels such as propane. Perform major repairs and overhauls to vehicles, including fuel, ignition, electrical and cooling systems; power transmissions and differentials, universal joints and hydraulic units; steering mechanisms and other controls; wheel alignments and emission control systems. Diagnose and repair all three engine groups with some assistance.
Our client is looking for an experienced Tow Truck Driver to join their team. You must have a commercial driver’s license (CDL-A) and some commercial driving or trucking experience. Your primary duties will revolve around loading disabled diesel vehicles and transporting them to their shop. Their ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers and can manage their time well while on the road.
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Local dedicated routes - home daily.
Can earn $1,000+ per week. Direct placement opportunity.
• 1 year minimum verifiable Class A experience
• Clean MVR, accident free
• Able to pass DOT drug screen and physical and criminal background check
• Must have doubles endorsement.
Local company in the logistics business looking for a candidate to join their operations team. Typical duties for the Transportation Specialist are providing quotes and routing assistance. The ability to analyze load information from the customer order to determine the best route and mode is critical. Answering inquires and investigating complaints including the tracking of customers’ shipments is another key task.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE (client will pay significantly more for a truly experienced candidate) with solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is seeking a qualified CDL Class A Driver. Load and drive various size trucks and trailers to deliver material handling equipment required by customer in an efficient, courteous, safe and timely manner ensuring product integrity during transit. Also assist customers with the unloading of products.
Pay is $24+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.