The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
In-shop opening with a leading area company.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE - overtime often available. Excellent benefits package upon hire by our client. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
5+ years welding experience in an industrial / structural environment required with significant time spent pipe welding. Ability to read layout important. Must be able to pass a pre-employment welding test and drug screen.
A fast-growing and established eye care company is seeking full-time or part-time optometrists to be their partners in providing excellent vision care service to its growing clientele.
Flexible schedules. Candidates have to be willing to travel to various locations to see patients in managed care facilities. Our client provides a technician to work alongside them. They do the billing and the EHR, the optometrist leave a copy of the paper chart with the technician at the end of their workday. All travel costs are reimbursed.
A growing local company is looking for seasoned drivers.
Pay is $19+ per hour DOE. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
One year verifiable commercial driving experience, a solid MVR and the ability to pass a DOT drug screen and physical required.
The Senior Electrical Engineer serves as the lead electrical engineer on projects from concept through construction administration, often times delegating design tasks to junior engineers. Miscellaneous tasks include performing building assessments, troubleshooting electrical problems, preparing proposals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFIs and working through issues with contractors in the field.
Salary is $90K+ DOE. Excellent benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
The essential element of this position is the responsibility for all aspects of our client's financial records as a Full-Charge Bookkeeper.
RN must demonstrate ability to respond to medical and psychiatric emergencies in a prompt, precise and professional manner
1. Assesses patient’s physical and psychosocial needs.
2. Prioritizes patient care by urgency of needs and acuity.
3. Collects critical information from available sources (i.e. hospital records, medication lists, other clinic records, lab results, etc.) and makes information available to the provider.
4. Formulates a nursing plan based on assessed needs.
Our client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to become an integral part of their team. They would prefer someone with experience with Microsoft Servers, VMware, Server Migration, as well as Microsoft 365 Migration but are willing to train the right candidate if necessary. They have no contract positions - all staff are employees.
• Setting up and troubleshooting Microsoft servers and VMware
o Exchange servers
• 365 Migrations
• Desktop configuration
Will plan, organize, assign and inspect the work performed by field staff.
• Ensure operations are safe, proper, effective, and efficient
• Conducts morning staff meetings
• Effectively communicates in a prompt, courteous and professional manner to all customers
• Prepares day to day reports about staff attendance and project completion
• Documents communications; and keeps records, invoices and pictures relating to contract work or subcontractor performance issues
Our client is looking for experienced drivers - CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements required.
Responsible for evaluating and treating acute and chronic patients from infants to the elderly.
Salary is $90K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP / PA licensure, Bachelors degree and a minimum 3+ years experience.