Responsible for the full assembly of fiberglass wheel products meeting company and customer specifications.
• Responsible for creating a recruitment strategy for our client that is both active and agile
• Proactive by focusing on new techniques and campaigns available which could impact recruitment efforts in order to prepare the agency for the future
• Works in conjunction with our client's marketing department to develop advertising programs (internally and externally) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
A growing and reputable local firm is looking to add an experienced person to their team. No travel.
Salary $40K + commissions. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have Property & Casualty license and a minimum 3 years writing policies. Must have experience with multiple carriers versus one and excellent customer service skills.
Looking for individuals with commercial insurance experience
Our client is seeking a seasoned Account Manager who is accustomed to handling high net worth clients. This person will be working under the direction of the Department Supervisor and will be responsible for meeting the expectations of these clients. Excellent communication skills as well as some travel will be required. This individual will also be responsible for generating new business opportunities both organically and as a result of referrals from within the existing book of business.
Responsible for machining materials to company specifications while utilizing standard labor times.
Our client is seeking a candidate interested in a career in automotive maintenance.
Pay is $12+ per hour DOE - opportunity to make more based on productivity. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years prior experience
• Industry related tools specific for this type of work a plus
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate who can stay on schedule every day.
• Expertise in all engine diagnostics & general maintenance including tune-ups, oil changes and general service
• Working knowledge of computer databases
• Aptitude with a computer scan tool
• The ability to plan and keep work area organized
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE - opportunity to make significantly more based on productivity. Direct placement opportunity.
Perform advanced repairs and planned maintenance work on equipment ensuring service meets all customer, quality, and industry standards and requirements. May travel to diagnose required repairs.
Our client is growing & looking for P&C agents. Candidates must be self-motivated - required to hit sales objectives with little supervision. Our client has over 40 insurance companies they do business with. Their current agents have over 90% closing ratios.
$35K base + bonuses + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have 2+ years experience in the industry.