The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Primary responsibilities include assisting with chemical conversion coating, marking, masking and shipping & receiving.
• Rack and prepare parts for coating
• Inspect pieces for proper cleanliness
• Prepare parts for coating according to customer supplied drawing with regards to masking requirements
• Pack / unpack parts
• Prepare required paperwork to complete job traveler
Pay is $13+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is seeking professional, courteous, and experienced Client Support Representatives.
• Handles customer calls courteously
• Handles customer problems, enters orders, and order status
• Attends to customer concerns, inquiries, and order requests
• Reviews buying history of customer and places special orders
• Develops and distributes order planner sheet for customers
• Suggestive selling to increase sales is encouraged
• Is responsible for following up to ensure customer receives order
Will be responsible for attending pre-bid meetings and reviewing drawings & specifications in order to provide complete, accurate and timely bid proposals. You will administer projects from first estimate all the way through purchasing materials & equipment, coordinating subcontractors and preparing submittals, work plans & project schedules. Manage and maintain relationships with owners, project foremen and subcontractors, ensuring
quality projects are completed safely, on-time and within estimate.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to effectively operate CNC machines and do some set-up.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
Must have 3+ years experience with CNC operation and strong computer skills. Horizontal machining center experience with Fanuc Controls a major plus.
Local delivery work. Day shift - no weekends. Overtime often available - infrequent overnights.
Pay is $18 per hour to start with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Clean, valid CDLA drivers license
• 1+ year of verifiable Class A driving experience
• Ability to pass DOT physical, DOT drug screen and background checking
A growing and reputable local firm is looking to add an experienced person to their team. No travel.
Salary $40K + commissions. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have Property & Casualty license and a minimum 3 years writing policies. Must have experience with multiple carriers versus one and excellent customer service skills.
Looking for individuals with commercial insurance experience
Our client is seeking a seasoned Account Manager who is accustomed to handling high net worth clients. This person will be working under the direction of the Department Supervisor and will be responsible for meeting the expectations of these clients. Excellent communication skills as well as some travel will be required. This individual will also be responsible for generating new business opportunities both organically and as a result of referrals from within the existing book of business.
Our client is looking for a dentist to be responsible for providing patients with quality dental care procedures including diagnosis, recommendations and treatment (which includes exam and diagnosis, x-ray, placements and restoration, construction of prosthesis, teeth extractions, and root canal therapy). Will assist in the development of preventative programs, staff development, training in preventative treatment programs and an on-call rotation.
Salary is $135K with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Responsible for creating a recruitment strategy for our client that is both active and agile
• Proactive by focusing on new techniques and campaigns available which could impact recruitment efforts in order to prepare the agency for the future
• Works in conjunction with our client's marketing department to develop advertising programs (internally and externally) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
Must be able to operate a CNC lathe and make offsets to ensure you are making quality parts to print.
Pay rate $13+ DOE, 6.5% shift differential, monthly bonuses & ESOP. Contract-to-hire opening.
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience operating CNC Lathes, including the use of a micrometers and gauging tools to inspect parts. Experience with screw machine operation a plus.