The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Our client is seeking a talented project engineer to join their structural engineering department. The ideal candidate will be a licensed engineer with a strong interest in the structural engineering of buildings and architectural design and is committed to professional growth and excellence.
• Analyze and design structural steel, concrete, masonry, cold-formed steel, and wood-framed structures in conformance with governing building codes and design standards
Candidates needed to prep and paint various types of materials.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have 3+ years of body shop or industrial painting experience and good work history.
Our client is looking for an experienced driver - CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements required.
- Safely operating company equipment
- Must be able to keep records of shipments and necessary DOT records.
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment necessary to perform duties.
- Candidates will have to be on call and respond to after hour emergency calls along with normal duties.
Pay is $19+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is looking for a reliable candidate for a year round position.
Pay is $35K+ DOE - will pay significantly more for a well-qualified candidate. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• 3+ years experience hanging & finishing sheetrock
• home daily
• must be able to work independently
• must have valid drivers license & be able to pass drug screenings
This person's main focus would be all types of tax work. This person would also be taking on some accounting work and developing their own clientele. There may be local travel to a client’s place of business to work offsite on their books.
Pay is $17+ per hour DOE. Simple IRA and vacation time offered. Direct placement opportunity.
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for the provision of comprehensive clinical services to clients and their families. This includes the provision of individual, family, group therapies, crisis intervention, advocacy, assessment, planning, discharge planning and interdisciplinary teamwork.
• Performs intakes, interviews new patient to obtain information and identify mental and social problems and refers to psychiatrist if appropriate.
• Participates in staff meetings to discuss new cases and formulate treatment plans.
Supports mold operation productivity by ensuring molds are available, in good repair, properly changed out and well maintained.
• Maintains molds to include cleaning and polishing.
• Changes molds out by assembling and fitting component parts into the units as specified by the job assignments.
• Provides support for molding machine operators in the form of troubleshooting.
• Performs routine preventative maintenance procedures on molds as well as repairs and ensures proper storage.
A growing local manufacturer is looking to add a hard-working person to their team.
• Clean equipment daily
• Drain and clean machine sumps daily
• Clean building or facility inside or out daily
• Parts cleaning & counting
• Assist in Shipping
• De-burr parts, operate spinner & manual lathe
Pay is $15 per hour + DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production and finished products
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor
Looking for individuals with commercial insurance experience
Our client is seeking a seasoned Account Manager who is accustomed to handling high net worth clients. This person will be working under the direction of the Department Supervisor and will be responsible for meeting the expectations of these clients. Excellent communication skills as well as some travel will be required. This individual will also be responsible for generating new business opportunities both organically and as a result of referrals from within the existing book of business.