The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
A local firm is looking for a candidate to lead their growing team of architects. Path to ownership stake.
• is responsible for supervising and directing the daily tasks of all personnel in the architectural division
• is responsible for overseeing the development and management of owner-architect agreements, subconsultant-architect agreements, funding programs involving architectural projects, owner-contractor agreements, bid-phase services and construction period services on architectural projects
Our client is seeking a candidate who can take charge of a project and has no trouble making decisions.
• Expertise in all engine diagnostics & general maintenance including tune-ups, oil changes and general service
• Working knowledge of computer databases such as ALLDATA & Identifix
• Aptitude with a computer scan tool is mandatory
• The ability to plan and keep work area organized
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
Responsible for providing primary health care to patients in assigned specialty area; prepare health histories, perform physical examinations, perform selected diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, treatments and laboratory examinations; recommend patient medical management, and internal and external referrals; patient teaching; make hospital calls; participate in on-call rotation system.
Salary is $95K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS NP / PA licensure, Bachelors degree and a minimum 3+ years experience.
Full-time (6 to 8 hours per day) school bus driver positions available immediately. Our client's ideal candidate is an individual who is safety minded, pleasant, somewhat flexible, comes to work consistently and on time and fits in with their work family, likes working with children and has a clean driving record. Experienced is preferred, but our client is willing to train the right candidates.
• Great working environment
• No nights or weekends
• Monitors on 98%+ of runs
Perform minor repairs and planned maintenance work on equipment ensuring service meets all customer, quality, and industry standards and requirements.
• Perform inspections, planned maintenance, safety and operational tests on customer equipment, rental equipment and company vehicles.
• Work closely with senior mechanics to learn additional skills and further develop the ability to use mics, gauges, and other hand tools relevant to the repair and maintenance of industry-specific vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain and work on warranty repairs and recalls.
Our client is looking for a receptionist to perform basic administrative tasks.
Pay is $14+ per hour. Contract-to-hire opportunity.
• 3+ years experience in an office setting
• strong Microsoft Office skills
• familiarity with the construction, engineering or architectural fields a must
Will serve as the lead HVAC engineer on projects from concept through construction administration, often times mentoring junior staff by delegating design tasks. Miscellaneous tasks include performing building assessments, troubleshooting HVAC problems, preparing proposals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFIs and working through issues with contractors in the field.
Salary is $90K+ DOE. Excellent benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
A strong local company is looking for a solid administrative candidate.
• Answer multiple line phone system
• Making copies, maintain forms and lists
• Greeting customers
• Prepare presentations & proposals
• Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval by necessary prior to input into QuickBooks.
• Answers all vendor inquiries
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
Responsible for a vast range of customer service duties daily to include residential service, residential billing and customer service.
• Customer service: answering phones / e-mails
• All residential billing aspects (quarterly bills, auto cc payments, late notices, monitoring credit hold customers)
• Ordering office supplies
• Paperwork for other departments as needed
Pay is $12 per hour. Contract-to-hire opportunity.