The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Will perform a variety of civil engineering functions in support of a growing, multi-disciplinary site development design group. The work required is diverse and ranges from general civil engineering duties to technical work that requires strong capabilities in Civil 3D, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Haestad Hydrology & Hydraulics Software and Adobe Acrobat. Typical work efforts include site design, site grading, storm water management, sediment & erosion control, road & highway design and utility design.
Our client is seeking a Civil Designer with excellent CAD skills. Candidates should be familiar with land development (including site plan design), grading, roadways, utilities, erosion / sediment control design, and storm water management.
Salary is $52K+ DOE + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Must have 4+ years applicable experience
• B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Proficiency in Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite & Civil 3D
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Field Engineer is responsible for the correct placement of specified materials, equipment and services by the field forces and for the establishment of lines, elevations and control points for each project.
• Complete review of contact drawings and specifications.
• Check drawings for discrepancies prior to starting work.
• Prepare drawings for layout, elevation, blockouts, inserts, bulkheads, connections, joints, excavation, etc.
• Maintain engineering logbook containing required layout drawings and engineering data.
Engineering design and CAD drafting will include civil / site design including site layout, subdivision layout, site grading, stormwater runoff, water and sewer layouts, and construction details.
Salary is $60K+ DOE + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Our client is seeking to fill a Water & Wastewater Project Manager position that includes advancement potential, including transitioning to high-level management and ownership opportunities.
• Function as a project manager for water and wastewater treatment, water distribution and storage related projects.
• Prepare proposals and undertake business development initiatives to maintain sufficient workload to achieve the firm’s growth objectives.
• Develop and maintain a client base.
• Oversee the scheduling of and staffing for assigned projects.
Will perform laser scanning and assist with Revit modeling.
Salary is $50K+ DOE - will pay significantly more for a well-qualified candidate. Excellent benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Position requires at least 1 year of laser scanning experience and a minimum of 5 years Revit experience.
• Bachelors degree in engineering is preferred.
Will perform a variety of engineering design & project management duties including civil / site design and layout, subdivision design, site grading, storm water runoff, water and sewer design, and profiles.
Salary is $100K+ DOE + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Will serve as the lead HVAC engineer on projects from concept through construction administration, often times mentoring junior staff by delegating design tasks. Miscellaneous tasks include performing building assessments, troubleshooting HVAC problems, preparing proposals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFIs and working through issues with contractors in the field.
Salary is $75K+ DOE. Excellent benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
The Senior Geotechnical Engineer is responsible for managing geotechnical projects, geotechnical report preparation, peer review of geotechnical reports, geotechnical specification writing, and performing basic and complex geotechnical calculations. The Senior Geotechnical Engineer will also be a mentor to junior geotechnical staff & perform a variety of engineering functions under the direction of a Senior Professional Engineer.