The first step in becoming a candidate is to submit a resume. Once we receive your resume, we will e-mail you back to confirm receipt and to let you know how the rest of the process works.
Will perform a variety of engineering design & project management duties including civil / site design and layout, subdivision design, site grading, storm water runoff, water and sewer design, and profiles.
Salary is $100K+ DOE + benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Responsible to lead and manage assigned projects.
• Review specifications to develop design and development plans, BOMs, functional test procedures and operation/maintenance manuals according to customer technical specifications, industry standards, and best practices
• Work closely with customers and other departments to develop solutions to design and production issues
• Develop and maintain accurate project schedules and communicate changes to operation and customer.
The Senior Geotechnical Engineer is responsible for managing geotechnical projects, geotechnical report preparation, peer review of geotechnical reports, geotechnical specification writing, and performing basic and complex geotechnical calculations. The Senior Geotechnical Engineer will also be a mentor to junior geotechnical staff & perform a variety of engineering functions under the direction of a Senior Professional Engineer.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer with 5+ years’ experience in the engineering consulting industry (specifically plumbing systems) to join their team.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Electrical Engineer with 5+ years’ experience in the engineering consulting industry to join their team.
The Field Engineer is responsible for the correct placement of specified materials, equipment and services by the field forces and for the establishment of lines, elevations and control points for each project.
• Complete review of contact drawings and specifications.
• Check drawings for discrepancies prior to starting work.
• Prepare drawings for layout, elevation, blockouts, inserts, bulkheads, connections, joints, excavation, etc.
• Maintain engineering logbook containing required layout drawings and engineering data.