Our client is looking for a candidate to be responsible for welding with all types of equipment and materials.
• Capable of operating various shop tools such as, but is not limited to, shears, saws, benders, welders and drill presses
• Set-up and operate all types of welding equipment
• Able to bend, form and TIG stainless steel and MIG aluminum and / or steel
• Set-up and operate all phases of brazing operations
• Read, interpret and produce products in accordance with engineering drawings, within tolerance, while maintaining quality standards.
• Complete equipment set-ups in accordance with item specifications and quality procedures, allowing for family parts to be completed at the same time for improved efficiency.
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Three+ years of prior welding and fabricating experience within a manufacturing environment; experience with SolidWorks or AutoCAD a plus
• Mechanical aptitude & electrical knowledge
• Detail oriented, self-motivated individual with excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface with personnel at all levels throughout the company