Our client is seeking to fill a Water & Wastewater Project Manager position that includes advancement potential, including transitioning to high-level management and ownership opportunities.
• Function as a project manager for water and wastewater treatment, water distribution and storage related projects.
• Prepare proposals and undertake business development initiatives to maintain sufficient workload to achieve the firm’s growth objectives.
• Develop and maintain a client base.
• Oversee the scheduling of and staffing for assigned projects.
• Provide strong technical leadership and mentoring to supporting staff.
• Maintain a budgeted production rate, including monitoring billing and collection schedules.
• Monitor production and cost containment procedures.
• Enforce the quality control program of the firm and assist in the enhancement of the present program.
• Collaborate with other staff to carry out the firm's business and marketing plan.
Salary is $85K+ DOE. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in municipal water and / or wastewater infrastructure project management from feasibility through design and construction phases.
• P.E. License in New York State, with the ability to acquire professional engineering licenses in other states as requested.
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.
• Project budgeting and cost estimating experience.
• A willingness and ability to build client relationships and generate new business opportunities through strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A strong desire to advance professionally and within the firm’s management structure.
• May be required to undergo drug testing as required for specific projects or fingerprinting as required for security clearance purposes.
• A valid driver’s license.