Our client is seeking a Truck Mechanic to manage the safety and efficiency of a location's vehicle fleet. Responsibilities include moving trucks at the facility or vendor; providing on-site repairs of company vans, gasoline and diesel trucks (including: oil and fluid changes, tune-ups and major service repairs); and state and Department of Transportation compliance inspections.
Pay is $23+ per hour DOE with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• High School Diploma / GED
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• 3+ years experience as a truck mechanic