Our client is seeking a candidate skilled at preparing estimates and creating cost proposals.
• Should be proficient in interpreting blueprints and performing take offs to prepare time, cost, material and labor estimates.
• Solicit pricing from material vendors and sub-contractors.
• Develop project schedules to ensure projects can be completed to meet requirements and client resources are used efficiently.
Pay is $70K+ DOE. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity - will pay for relocation.
• High school diploma or equivalent required - some higher education in engineering / drafting preferred.
• 10+ years experience in steel fabrication.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, metal fabricating and quality control to maximize the successful manufacturing of a product.
• Sound understanding of mathematical concepts including basic arithmetic, geometry and algebra.
• Basic understanding of Auto-Cad helpful.