Our client is seeking a hands-on working Service Manager.
• Analyze and evaluate damaged vehicles to determine repair or services needed.
• Accurately estimate cost for repairs, services or maintenance (they will train on their software system)
• Perform advanced, basic and minor repairs as required; brake and hydraulic, exhaust, engine, fuel ignition, electrical, suspension and alignments, air conditioning and computer systems
• Document all repairs
• Communicate with production team to keep all repairs on task for on time delivery
• Ensure area is kept clean to meet OSHA standards
• Follow safety guidelines in the handling and disposal of hazardous waste
• Continue to learn new technology to keep abreast of changing automotive repair technology
Pay is $20+ per hour DOE - will pay considerably more for a well-qualified candidate. Direct placement opportunity.
• Mechanic with 3+ years experience in diagnosis / repair with knowledge in mechanical and electrical repair
• ASE certified or I-CAR training preferred