Our client is seeking a talented project engineer to join their structural engineering department. The ideal candidate will be a licensed engineer with a strong interest in the structural engineering of buildings and architectural design and is committed to professional growth and excellence.
• Analyze and design structural steel, concrete, masonry, cold-formed steel, and wood-framed structures in conformance with governing building codes and design standards
• Conduct structural condition assessments of existing building and parking structures and prepare engineering reports
• Collaboratively work with other project team members to prepare contract documents
• Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines, architectural teams, and contractors
• Perform construction administration phase services (submittal review, respond to RFI’s, conduct site visits)
Salary is $75K+ DOE - will pay significantly more for a well-qualified candidate. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in civil, structural, or architectural engineering from an ABET-accredited university located in the United States of America
• 3+ years of experience in the design of building structures
• Currently licensed as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Structural Engineer (S.E.)
• Proficiency with current industry software, including RISA, Enercalc, TEDDS, AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Valid drivers license