Will serve as the lead HVAC engineer on projects from concept through construction administration, often times mentoring junior staff by delegating design tasks. Miscellaneous tasks include performing building assessments, troubleshooting HVAC problems, preparing proposals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFIs and working through issues with contractors in the field.
Salary is $90K+ DOE. Excellent benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• 10 years+ working for a consulting engineering firm is required.
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
• Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) preferred but not required.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and / or REVIT is required.
• Working knowledge of International Building Code is required.
• Experience designing piping systems, laying out ductwork and selecting equipment for a variety of building types including schools, hospitals, office buildings & industrial buildings, among others, is required.