Perform advanced repairs and planned maintenance work on equipment ensuring service meets all customer, quality, and industry standards and requirements. May travel to diagnose required repairs.
• Perform inspections, planned maintenance, safety and operational tests on customer equipment, rental equipment and company vehicles.
• Work closely with senior mechanics to learn additional skills and further develop the ability to use mics, gauges, and other hand tools relevant to the repair and maintenance of industry-specific vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain and work on warranty repairs and recalls.
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years experience in mechanical repair
• Must have at time of hire, and maintain throughout employment, a valid NYS driver’s license free of major infractions