Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
Our client is looking for a strong candidate to oversee the completion of a wide range of accounting duties
• will oversee two staff accountants
• 60% of firm's tax returns are personal and the other 40% are business returns
Pay is $65K+ DOE plus profit sharing. Direct placement opportunity.
• Bachelors degree in accounting with current CPA licensure in NY
• 3+ years minimum experience