The Registered Respiratory Therapist assists in the treatment and management of patients with clinical needs.
• Provides instructions to patients on the proper use of equipment
• Performs clinical assessments and tests
• Responsible for routine patient follow-up contacts
• Inspects and tests equipment to ensure proper operating condition
• Will perform on-call duties
Salary is $50K. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Graduation from an accredited respiratory therapy program required
• Must maintain current licensure & certification
• 3+ years recent clinical experience preferred - will consider recent graduates
• Current CPR certification