• Responsible for creating a recruitment strategy for our client that is both active and agile
• Proactive by focusing on new techniques and campaigns available which could impact recruitment efforts in order to prepare the agency for the future
• Works in conjunction with our client's marketing department to develop advertising programs (internally and externally) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
• Create and maintain a relationship with local college and university placement offices and local professional organizations in efforts to generate qualified applicants
• Create relationships with potential candidates and manage activities and status in applicant tracking system
• Responsible for screening candidates in efforts to refer qualified candidates to management staff
Salary $60K. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Must have a Bachelors degree and a minimum 3 years recruiting experience. SHRM designation preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present required.