Inspect and test parts manufactured on a daily basis to ensure parts meet specifications of drawings. Maintain quality standards throughout the quality assurance department and manufacturing facility including paperwork and customer contact.
• Use different tools and equipment to inspect parts according to required specifications
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and written instructions to inspect parts
• Inspect parts for first article inspection up to and including final inspection prior to shipment
• Test assembled parts to ensure that they are functioning properly and are of good quality
• Maintain quality department in good order, including all necessary labels, travelers, equipment, materials and supplies
• Use micrometers, depth gages, calipers & other measuring tools
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Benefits offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• 3+ years Quality Assurance experience
• Computer experience including Outlook Express and JOBBOSS preferred
• Familiarity with precision machine shop process is a plus
• Proficient with use of CMM
• Interpret and apply GD & T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)