RN must demonstrate ability to respond to medical and psychiatric emergencies in a prompt, precise and professional manner
1. Assesses patient’s physical and psychosocial needs.
2. Prioritizes patient care by urgency of needs and acuity.
3. Collects critical information from available sources (i.e. hospital records, medication lists, other clinic records, lab results, etc.) and makes information available to the provider.
4. Formulates a nursing plan based on assessed needs.
5. Administers medications and treatment as directed by the provider.
6. Follows standing order protocols where available.
7. Implements the medical and nursing plan of care using the nursing assessment of the patient’s ability to comply, educational needs and preferences and any self-management goals agreed upon.
8. Evaluates the success of the plan during a follow-up visit or by phone as indicated in the plan of care.
Salary is $60K + DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Registered professional RN with current NYS licensure
• 3+ years prior nursing experience (preferably in an environment working with children / adolescents)
• proficient computer skills
• CPR and First Aid certified
• valid NYS driver’s license