Responsible to lead and manage assigned projects.
• Review specifications to develop design and development plans, BOMs, functional test procedures and operation/maintenance manuals according to customer technical specifications, industry standards, and best practices
• Work closely with customers and other departments to develop solutions to design and production issues
• Develop and maintain accurate project schedules and communicate changes to operation and customer.
• Manage the commercial impact of technical changes to ensure that budget and schedule targets are met.
• Review drawings to ensure requirements are reflected in the design
• Manage document releases to customers and production
• Lead project closing meetings
Salary is $75K+ DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
A minimum Associates degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering; Bachelor’=s degree with 5+ years experience in fluid systems engineering preferred
Detailed knowledge of structural steel, pipe, pumps, valves and pipeline components
Ability to perform spec reviews and develop requirements based on client specs, industry standards and best practices
Detailed knowledge of fabrication and assembly processes to ensure proper execution and proactive problem solving
Ability to communicate effectively with customer engineering, quality and sourcing personnel
Ability to utilize drawing platforms
Strong MS Office skills