Hands on support of the daily activities of production including efficiency, quality, and safety objectives.
• Work collaboratively with the supervisor to troubleshoot and meet production objectives.
• Execute computer programs used during production.
• Perform specific safety activities and maintain logs.
• Participate in monitoring quality meeting and then implement corrective action.
• Assist in training and cross training of new and existing employees.
• Investigate any production or equipment issues and determine actions to eliminate or minimize them.
• Identify long term process improvements.
• Understand safety standards and ensure conformance.
Pay is $17+ per hour DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
5+ years of related experience as a team leader or supervisor in a manufacturing or production environment preferred.