Manage orders received for new and existing patients to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
• Provide prompt resolution to inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Effectively communicate both internally and externally to enhance overall effectiveness.
• Upload documents and orders into patient’s files in a timely manner.
• Verify insurance coverage and obtain prior authorization for equipment or supplies when needed.
• Answer incoming calls, and be able to manage multiple lines when needed. Return calls within a timely manner, as many calls could be time sensitive.
• Must maintain highest level of confidentiality and adheres to all company policies regarding confidentiality and HIPAA
Pay is $14+ per hour. Direct placement opportunity.
• 2+ years experience in an administrative role - preferably in a medical setting
• Understanding medical terminology & being able to read and understand coverage criteria.
• Strong computer and phone skills, ability to move comfortably between two computer systems to meet job requirements.
• Self-motivated, organized, ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
• Team player
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Must be flexible and able to multi-task switching from one job task to another frequently.