Performs a variety of customer service, in store, marketing, promoting, advertising and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department. Ongoing responsibility for assisting with the counter sales and customer service responsibilities.
• Adept at TMW & TMT software, Microsoft Office Suite and other departmental required software
• Provides professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant interface with customers – representing client well at all times
• Maintains accurate records or daily transactions
• Provide service technicians with products as required
• Follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures
• Conducts accurate and timely cycle counts
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years of work experience in the transportation industry required
• Strong communication skills and customer service mindset