The primary function of Outside Salesperson is to grow sales and carry out all planned sales activities in a specified territory.
• Meet or exceed set sales performance goals.
• Cover assigned territory and accounts to increase sales.
• Plan, prioritize and manage assigned territory.
• Give presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
• Keep track of all sales calls and sales, provide reports as needed.
Salary is $60K plus bonus program. Direct placement opportunity.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Experience in the auto sector and sales preferred.
• Demonstrate good organizational & communication skills.
• Make good business decisions in accordance with established procedures and policies.