Work with Property Manager to oversee all aspects of numerous residential units.
• Receive maintenance requests. Schedule maintenance staff. Email tenants through website and advise of schedule. Print work tickets for staff and pull keys. Tenant follow-up, update repair requests on website daily.
• Answer phone calls (rental inquiries, tenant questions, etc.)
• Prepare new leases for signing (fill in address, amounts and dates)
• Schedule property showings and possibly show properties
• Place advertising ads for rental properties
• Manage and update company website – keep current, available rentals, pictures, features, keep news and events current
• Coordinate turnovers (tenant vacate with new coming in), hire and coordinate cleaning and painting crews, take pictures of units when tenants move out, document damages, take pictures prior to new tenants moving in.
• Payroll company will call every Monday morning for working hours for all staff. Track attendance for all staff (vacations, appointments, tardiness, paid time off). Screening and hiring new employees.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
3+ years of administrative experience required - familiarity with property management preferred.