Our client is seeking an individual to work with law enforcement. Hours are Monday through Friday 12:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
1. Respond to calls needing assistance for a possible mental health and / or substance abuse situation with law enforcement.
2. Conduct a brief risk assessment to determine acuity and needs.
3. Make recommendations regarding appropriate level of care based on risk assessment and collaboration with the officer.
4. Facilitate referrals to outpatient care when indicated; within next business day.
5. Conduct follow up assessments of clients who were dispatched for a mental health and / or substance abuse call the next business day.
Salary is $50K+. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• 3+ years experience preferred
• BSW required - MSW preferred
• Crisis counseling experience preferred