Our client is seeking an individual to be responsible for maintaining a client caseload in which they identify goals and objectives to help improve emotional, social and daily functioning.
• Provide brief cognitive behavior therapy, psychoeducation, skills training and care management
• Develop treatment / safety plans based on assessment of need
• Conduct comprehensive assessments through the observation and evaluation of mental, physical and behavioral condition and history
Salary is $56K+. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Master’s degree in social work or mental health from an accredited school.
• Must have NYS LMHC-P, LMHC, LMSW, LCSW, or LCSW-R licensure
• Ability to work with adults, children, and groups who have serious and persistent mental illness
• Ability to work flexible hours in order to meet client needs
• Valid NYS drivers license & reliable transportation for required travel