Our client is seeking an individual to be responsible for maintaining a client caseload in which they identify goals and objectives to help improve emotional, social and daily functioning.
• Provide brief cognitive behavior therapy, psychoeducation, skills training and care management
• Develop treatment / safety plans based on assessment of need
• Conduct comprehensive assessments through the observation and evaluation of mental, physical and behavioral condition and history
Salary is $60K+. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
1. Master’s degree in social work or mental health from an accredited school.
2. Must have NYS LMHC-P, LMHC, LMSW, LCSW, or LCSW-R licensure
3. Ability to work with adults, children, and groups who have serious and persistent mental illness
4. Ability to work flexible hours in order to meet client needs
5. Valid NYS drivers license & reliable transportation for required travel