Our client is seeking an individual to be responsible for maintaining a client caseload in which they identify goals and objectives to help improve emotional, social and daily functioning.
1. Complete a comprehensive biopsychosocial history assessment that includes the client’s problems and strengths and preferences, including cultural, religious, and ethnic background.
2. Responsible for assisting clients in creating and maintaining person centered treatment plans every 90 days.
3. Ability to be flexible with daily schedule to work with hospital staff to perform evaluations when needed.
4. Required to manage a caseload of twenty clients.
5. Manage at least one group therapy meeting per week.
6. Attends weekly staff meetings, treatment teams and supervision.
7. Completes mandatory documentation on EHR within timelines established by applicable regulations.
Salary is $54K+. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
1. Master’s degree in social work or mental health from an accredited school.
2. Licensed eligible. If licensed, required to track and maintain status of professional licensure.
3. Continuing professional education required.
4. Experience working with mental health and substance use population is preferred.