Our client is seeking an individual to be responsible for maintaining a client caseload in which they identify goals and objectives to help improve emotional, social and daily functioning.
• Complete a comprehensive biopsychosocial history assessment that includes the client’s problems and strengths and preferences, including cultural, religious, and ethnic background.
• Responsible for assisting clients in creating and maintaining person centered treatment plans every 90 days.
• Ability to be flexible with daily schedule to work with hospital staff to perform evaluations when needed.
• Required to manage a caseload of twenty clients.
• Manage at least one group therapy meeting per week.
• Attends weekly staff meetings, treatment teams and supervision.
• Completes mandatory documentation on EHR within timelines established by applicable regulations.
Salary is $54K+. Comprehensive benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Master’s degree in social work or mental health from an accredited school.
• Licensed eligible. If licensed, required to track and maintain status of professional licensure.
• Continuing professional education required.
• Experience working with mental health and substance use population is preferred.