Our client is looking for a candidate to work on their fleet of heavy vehicles.
• Reviews and verifies part / service requests
• Performs inspections and / or repairs on units
• Removes and stores any loose, broken or spare parts to maintain clean work areas including lift areas and general shop areas
Pay is $16+ per hour - will pay considerably more for a well-qualified candidate. Strong benefits package including health insurance. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years of work experience as a truck mechanic required
• Solid computer skills