Utilizes engineering principles and standard designs to develop project designs and layouts.
•Independently performs assignments after instructions as to the general results expected.
•Receives guidance on unusual problems and supervisory approval on developed plans.
•Assists in the preparation of contract documents.
•Plans, schedules, conducts all phases of the work in a part of or a total project of moderate scope.
Salary is $90K+ DOE - will pay more for a well-qualified candidate. Solid benefits package offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience in responsible charge of project design in respective discipline plus advanced courses, training program or seminars relating to engineering and management.
• Preferably has a Professional Engineering License (P.E.) or Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.) working toward P.E. Licensing.
• CAD (REVIT) experience preferred.
• Must have building design experience.
• Design experience with a consulting engineering firm a plus.