Assembles subcomponents and / or packs and stocks products. A wide variety of electrical and mechanical parts or materials and continued use of hand tools are required. Multiple and varied units and subassemblies are produced / packed / stocked in a work shift.
• Assemble components and / or pack product using hand tools and a large variety of various size parts. Repetitive movement is required.
• Stock components or finished product as needed. In some positions, the use of a fork-lift may be required.
• Read and follow standard work instructions and ensure work is performed accordingly.
• Perform basic electrical wiring by connecting components according to instructions and engineering drawings.
Pay is $13+ per hour DOE. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Minimum HS diploma or GED.
• 2+ years prior experience and demonstrated proficiency using hand tools.
• Ability to read and understand standard work instructions and manufacturing schematics.
• Ability to learn and perform basic electrical assembly work.
• Must demonstrate acceptable attendance, cooperation and willingness to receive training.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Basic computer proficiency.