Contributes to high plant productivity and safety through reliable problem solving of production machinery and adherence to scheduled maintenance of plant facilities and machinery. Maintains molds to include cleaning and polishing.
• Support production line equipment to ensure maximum uptime and rapid recovery from any downtime events associated with tooling, equipment or controls.
• Repair and maintain wide variety of plant machinery and equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance (PM) duties based on schedules.
• Troubleshoot issues and repair failures in facilities equipment to include but not limited to minor HVAC (filter, belt replacement), sheet rock/wall repairs, painting, repairing and adjusting janitorial equipment.
Pay is $18+ per hour + DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High School diploma or GED required. 2 years technical training or apprenticeship preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in repair, maintenance, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment preferably from the electronic components or PCB industry.
• Correctly read and interpret mechanical prints, diagrams and schematics.