Hands-on position responsible for planning, directing, and apportioning the daily general and preventative maintenance operations and work ensuring the facility operates continuously and efficiently; ensuring compliance with all governmental regulations and agencies; communication with vendors; daily administrative duties and maintenance employees development and oversight.
1. Plans, directs, performs, and apportions preventative maintenance duties in accordance with the preventative maintenance program and maintains appropriate checklists and records; monitors work for legal and / or regulatory compliance. Ensures maintenance and repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Evaluates and assesses maintenance issues and equipment breakdowns and determines appropriate measures to repair or replace.
3. Maintains inventory of maintenance equipment and supplies. Prepares annual maintenance budget.
4. Interviews, selects, develops, reviews, and disciplines maintenance personnel; determines rate of pay and hours of work.
5. Maintains lock-out-tag-out and SDS information for maintenance department; provides workplace safety and security.
Salary is $60K+ DOE plus benefits. Direct placement opportunity.
• Bachelors degree preferred - two year degree in mechanical field also acceptable.
• 5+ years of experience in hands-on maintenance (buildings & equipment) required.
• Supervisory background helpful.