This position is responsible to plan and perform a wide variety of maintenance functions to assure proper plant and machine operation, including diagnosis and solution of CNC, mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and related issues.
• Apply extensive knowledge of electrical control systems, such as Mitsubishi, Fanuc, and other CNC control systems, AC/DC servo drives, automated machinery, ladder logic, PLC.
• Coordinate with Manufacturing Manager the scheduling of preventive maintenance requirements for manufacturing machinery. Plan and perform duties required to maintain the preventive maintenance schedule.
• Diagnose machine malfunctions and correct, performing repair and rebuilding tasks. Recognize situations that require external assistance; assist in coordinating resolution.
• Ability to lead and motivate maintenance team in coordination with the Manufacturing Manager.
• Ability to troubleshoot machine issues using extensive experience in hydraulics, electrical, CNC controls.
Pay is $20+ per hour DOE. Our client has an excellent benefit package which includes eligibility for health, dental, life and disability insurance and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) along with a very well funded 401k retirement plan. Direct placement opportunity.
• Must understand, speak, read and write the English language sufficiently to document job packages and other required information, and understand job instructions and safety issues.
• Must have reading and comprehension ability sufficient to read blueprints, technical drawings, company documents, work instructions, instruments, equipment and a computer.
• Must have sufficient shop math ability to be able to calculate and understand metal tolerances. Will regularly use basic arithmetic functions.
• Must have some computer literacy (familiarity with the keyboard and basic log on and documentation procedures) for constant use of shop computers.
• High school or GED.
• Seven+ years experience in maintenance and repair in a manufacturing environment with a variety of machines.