Will manage the maintenance of multiple apartment buildings.
• daily maintenance of all common areas including halls, stairs, laundries, community room, office and entry foyers
• all exterior maintenance including lawns, plant materials, walks, parking areas, snow removal and site lights
• maintenance of solid waste collection facilities
• engine maintenance on all ground equipment including snow blowers and lawn mowers
• apartment restoration upon vacancies including painting, cleaning carpets, minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry and sheetrock repairs
• general response to daily tenant repair and personal emergency requests.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE plus a two bedroom apartment with utilities. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years experience in building maintenance
• flexibility to respond to tenant needs
• Valid driver’s license