This position supervises the staff and manages all nursing activities for patients in the assigned unit
1. Demonstrates professional and ethical standards at all times. Immediately informs facility management of any suspected violation of ethical standards.
2. Cares for others with respect and dignity.
3. Promotes innovation in delivering services.
4. Maintains confidentiality at all times, including confidentiality of protected health information.
5. Works as part of a team. Communicates in an appropriate manner with other staff, patients, families and visitors.
Pay is $19+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• 1+ plus years previous LPN experience preferred
• High school diploma / GED required
• LPN licensure must be listed as current in the NYS Registry
Ability to communicate in Spanish a plus.