Responsible for the overall supervision of on-site project work. Maintaining everyday communication with the customer to ensure satisfaction, contract obligations and estimates are met accordingly. Work hand in hand with team members, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Obtain bids and pricing information from subcontractors and suppliers. Coordinate job materials, subcontractors, and fellow employees in order to meet schedules and budget constraints
• Complete purchase orders and complete appropriate paperwork on a timely basis
• Accurately complete time sheets and mileage logs on a weekly basis
• Maintain daily contact with client’s during the project phase, answering questions or concerns promptly
• Maintain communication during non-working hours with clients in certain cases
Pay is $25+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• Minimum of 7 years carpentry or residential construction experience with a customer service mindset
• Valid drivers license
• Reliable, insured vehicle needed to travel to daily job sites
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Exceptional organization & ability to multitask