Responsible for oversight off all installation crew activities to include:
• Loading product and necessary equipment on the truck, ensuring safe transit.
• Installing equipment according to blueprints provided, and supervisors’ direction. Follow safe procedures at all time to protect people, product, equipment and customers. Maintain proper account of all required tools and equipment.
• Maintaining a professional image of self and client at all times. Greet customers politely and pleasantly.
Pay is $40K. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Prior supervisory experience.
• Mechanical ability required; ability to read blueprints and order paperwork.
• Must have at the time of hire, and maintain throughout employment, a valid non CDL-C drivers’ license, free of major infractions and acceptable to our insurance carrier.
• Must have reliable transportation available at all times in case client transportation is not available.
• Ability to work irregular hours on occasion, with little or no notice.
• Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.