The Installation Helper assists in both residential and commercial projects.
• Assists Lead Installer in completing installations proficiently
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment
• Assists in keeping equipment and supplies inventory up to date
• Ability to learn and retain knowledge of company products
Pay is $14+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Able to pass a background check
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work well in a team environment