Individual will use various painting techniques that will include but are not limited to powder coat and / or wet paint spraying on various materials. Material preparation such as sand blasting, cleaning, dipping, masking, among other techniques is required.
• Prepare parts for coating according to customer supplied drawing
• Follow all principles and practices of powder coating and wet painting application
• Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems
• Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects
• Determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality by performing visual inspections or by using viscometers
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• Must have 3+ years experience in industrial painting
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate ability to work independently without daily supervision
• Familiarity with precision machine shop process is a plus