Performs necessary installation, repair and service on all sizes and brands of overhead doors, rolling doors, door openers, mechanical doors, gates, sliding doors, high speed doors and dock equipment using best safety practices.
Pay is $25+ per hour DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school education with one+ years of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic experience in a similar environment
• Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a clean motor vehicle record
• Ability to read and interpret schematics & service and training manuals
• Ability to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals and percentages
• Ability to effectively utilize volt, ohm, multi-meters and oscilloscopes
• Ability to use stick welder for installation and repair of dock and door equipment
• Ability to safely operate drills, grinders, presses, forklifts, hoists, overhead cranes and personal hand tools
• Familiarity with computer applications to diagnose equipment issues