The HVAC Technician is a direct contributor to the manufacturing area responsible for assisting in efficient assembly methods, product testing, maintaining quality standards and product repairs. The HVAC Technician will work collaboratively with design and manufacturing engineering and production assembly staff to maximize quality and operational efficiency.
• Identify and resolve electrical, mechanical or assembly related issues which reduce quality or decrease production efficiency.
• Assist manufacturing team in completing root cause failure analysis on returned products and implementing corrective action plans to prevent future failures.
• Repair returned products as required. Maintain database of repairs and additional failures of repaired products.
• Perform visual and technical inspection of new materials to ensure compliance with engineering specifications. Identify and report variance from material specifications.
Pay is $16+ per hour DOE. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Minimum HS diploma or GED.
• Universal HVAC Certification preferred.
• Two or four-year technical degree desired.
• 3+ years direct hands on experience in electrical or mechanical assembly or quality inspection and testing in a manufacturing or experience in HVAC service and installation required.
• Prior experience with lean manufacturing principles, OSHA standards and manufacturing efficiency studies desired.
• Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to read, understand, apply, and write product-related technical documents in English.