Assembles HVAC products using hand tools and brazing equipment by following pre-determined work instructions. Much of the assembly work is repetitive and requires compliance to build-time and quality standards.
• Braze refrigeration components together as needed to produce the refrigeration circuit. Follow best-practices for brazing.
• Perform basic electrical wiring by connecting components according to standard work instructions and engineering drawings.
• Perform regular work-in-process quality inspections throughout the assembly cycle ensuring compliance with SOPs and product engineering requirements.
• Inspect and or test incoming materials, work in progress components and final units to ensure product meets requirements.
• Record and or maintain product testing results, component or unit serial numbers or other information as requested.
Pay is $15+ per hour DOE. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• Minimum HS diploma or GED.
• Universal HVAC Certification preferred.
• Trade school degree desired.
• 3+ years direct hands on experience in electrical or mechanical assembly or quality inspection and testing in a manufacturing or experience in HVAC service and installation required.
• Prior experience with lean manufacturing principles, OSHA standards and manufacturing efficiency studies desired.
• Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to read, understand, apply, and write product-related technical documents in English.