This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our client's facility. Our client is a bulk manufacturer of animal feed for dairy farms around Central New York. They are looking for a high-integrity, talented and hard-working individual who is able to lead from the front - taking care of the higher level needs while being present and involved in the day-to-day tasks. This position will overlap with their current General Manager for 3+ months.
• Employee safety
• Supervising team members and mill operations on a daily basis
• Improving processes and efficiency
• Hiring, training, evaluating and leading employees
• Customer service and issue resolution
• Compliance with state and federal regulations, including FSMA
Pay is $70K+ DOE - will pay significantly more for a very well-qualified candidate. Strong benefits package. Direct placement opportunity - will pay for relocation.
• 7+ years previous experience in agriculture or manufacturing operations
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Management experience
• Bachelors or Associates degree