Will assist in the final construction, troubleshooting, and maintenance of large scale commercial and industrial solar systems.
• Assist project manager and superintendent with the final completion of new solar builds
• Troubleshoot operational issues with solar systems
• Perform punch-list items to assist in the close out of projects
• Supervise technicians
Pay is $18+ per hour DOE. A solid benefits package is offered. Direct placement opportunity.
• Minimum 5 years experience in solar and / or electrical work
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout NYS (vehicle provided)
• Basic hand tools
• Ability to read electrical drawings & voltage / amperage / ohm meter
• Basic electric and wiring knowledge
• OSHA 10 required, OSHA 30 preferred