Responsible for the full assembly of fiberglass wheel products meeting company and customer specifications.
• Assemble handcrafted fiberglass wheel products according to company procedures and specifications meeting ISO 9001 standards.
• Determine specifications required to do each job from process sheets and engineering prints properly setting up and operating the machines/oven.
• Make fiberglass wheel products according to process sheets by punching cloth then pinning and baking wheels.
• Perform final inspection of product to ensure quality standards are met.
• Meet target labor time standards for assembly.
Pay is $14+ per hour DOE with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 2+ years assembly or production experience