Position is responsible for the successful completion of all required drawings for assigned projects.
• Works with project engineer to determine the design / layout of the system or sub-system
• Generates drawings for components and systems required in the assigned project
• Works to meet drawing release deadlines
• lay out pipe & arrange detailed components (performed pressure drops)
Pay is $55K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• 3+ years previous experience
• Associates degree in mechanical technology or design
• Proficiency in Auto Cad and Inventor
• Working knowledge of structural steel, pipe, pumps, valves, pipeline components and fluids
• Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, management and co-workers
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Ability to interpret P&ID drawings.
• Strong MS Office skills