Our client is seeking a Superintendent for work within a fast-paced schedule to help administer heavy civil construction projects.
• Candidates should be experienced with deep excavation & shoring, foundations, process pipe, plant assembly, cast in place concrete, site utilities, and equipment setting.
• Will be managing multiple crews and subcontractors to hit time-sensitive schedules.
• Familiarity with water, wastewater, sewer, pipeline, facility, and plant builds is a must.
Salary is $85K+ DOE - will pay significantly more for a highly experienced candidate. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• 5+ years experience as a foreman or superintendent required
• Exceptional ability to coordinate both subcontract and internal workforce
• Fully versed in review of specs / plans, take-offs, determining scope of work and communicating the same
• Ability to monitor projects to identify changes in scope
• Skill to coordinate with the estimators to provide a collaborative transition to the project team
• Able to communicate to all parties in a professional manor both verbally and in writing